It’s with great pleasure that I extend this invitation to you! I loved our conversation this afternoon, and I think your mindset and approach to building your business makes me think you'll be a great fit with our community and I'd be delighted if you'd join us.
There's no pressure, but I'm wrapping up enrolment as we're just over a month away from the summit, and I'd be grateful if you RSVP'd by Thursday July 12th.
Here’s some more information about the retreat in Fernie, BC:
I’ve carefully curated and assembled an intimate group of female founders & entrepreneurs who have reached the pinnacle of their industries, including:
- a 5-time serial entrepreneur who’s helped businesses raise over $100 million in funding, Shark Tank Advisor and founder of a movement to help 10 Million impact-driven women entrepreneurs each generate over $1 Million revenue annually by 2030 (Andrea, you definitely know who this is ;)
- the founder of the HCS group of companies with 17 offices and more than 70 employees across Canada
- the CEO of KemCom Media and owner of a chain of very successful retail outlets
- the woman behind the software company that powers Coachella Festival, and hundreds of other festivals around the world
- the FB ads strategist and agency owner responsible for campaigns by some of the world's most successful brands, including Marie Forleo, Amy Porterfield, and more
(to name a few)
From the moment you arrive, everything is taken care of for you: stunning accommodations in our private lodge, planned and surprise activities, fireside talks, workshops, roundtables, and carefully curated and facilitated mastermind groups and delicious meals prepared for you by our private chefs.
I've also put together a helpful FAQ page here with more information.
I look forward to you becoming a part of our community!
Double Occupancy Rooms
We'd love to match you up with a roommate, and we've found that sharing a room (not a bed, don't worry!) with another amazing female entrepreneur is the best way to build a strong relationship. You may choose to select your own roomie, or we'll match you up with a roommate based on your sleeping preferences (early/ late, cold/ hot room), business goals, and personality (preference surveys will be sent out soon). All tickets include one bed in our private lodge, plus everything listed above. We had limited single bed rooms, available on a first-come-first-served basis however we are currently sold out. If this is a deal breaker, please let me know and I can add you to a waitlist for a single room.